Friday, July 21, 2006

Eye Candy

The baby Bolero with the button, which isn't sewn on yet but I wanted to show it anyway LOL. And the best close up photo of the edging I could manage today for some reason.

And I returned some yarn and a set of needles and exchanged them for two more sets of DPNs and these two balls of Fixation in my favoritest periwinkle color ever. Oh, and remember my bat story a few weeks ago? Well this time we had one in the basement hanging off the fireplace brick last week. This one was bigger than the first. We had a grand time trying to scoot it out the doorwall! For reference size, the bricks are you standard size bricks, not huge like they look in the photo. So there's my eye candy for you. Peace!

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a gorgeous bolero! The button is *perfect*.
Gotta admit the bat's kinda cute, eh? They eat yellowjackets & bugs, you know. Gotta like that :o)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Though bats may eat bugs... they should stay outside where they can feast. Those toes are a bit creepy.

I love the bolero and the periwinkle.
I miss you and hope you have a great vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home