Thursday, July 20, 2006

Quickly, to say I'm still here....

I'm here, the cat saga is still on going (said neighbor is coming over and snapping at us in our own yard now), I have been knitting but have no photos just yet. I'm trying at the moment to decide which knitting to take on our trip next week. We're going up to the U.P. and staying three nights in Marquette to go rock hunting. I'd also like to explore the Keeweenaw area since I've never been that far north in Michigan before. Then it's back down to be a troll again (get it? under the bridge? LOL) and three camping nights at South Higgins Lake with my in laws before coming home. So I hope that before we leave Sunday morning I will be able to post some photos.

I got the baby bolero done, started the hat for it, got one pair of socks done for DS#3, half way through the instep of the last sock for DS#2, and trying really hard to not start anything new JUST yet. My Summer Sock party sock? It will go with me on the trip as yarn and hopefully come back as a sock. So until tomorrow or Saturday, rock, I mean Knit On!

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Have fun next week. And Knit On!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitting Fool said...

You HAVE to go to the Keeweenaw! We still have my grandparents cabin on Lac La Belle near Copper Harbor and it is beautiful. To bad you're gong next week - I will be up there the week after. I could have shown you around.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Boy Kristyn, you're right on about that! I saw the map on your blog! Know of any good rock hunting places in the area??? LOL

Way, way, way cool!!! Our families have cabins but both are in the under the bridge and opposite sides of the state. I like the U.P. a whole lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home