Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stolen, with no shame.

I’m stealing this from Suz (scatteredgemini) who stole it from someone else LOL. Here’s how it works: You go to Google, type in your name with “needs”, and see what comes up.

Here’s what I got for: Kat Needs and Katherine Needs.

Kat needs a drummer on Saturday night. (is it a party?)
Kat needs a break on a trademark registration. (maybe I'm going to be a designer?)
Kat needs to be Kat and in a bad mood. (aren't I always LOL)
Kat needs money to feed her heinous addiction to Gummy Worms. (I do need $... Gummy Worms? wtf?)
Kat needs your help finding homes. (rofl, I'm not going anyway, don't get your hopes up)
Kat needs advice. (should be I GIVE advice)
Kat needs all the support she could get. (don't we all?)
Kat needs to escape her nightmares. (yes I do)

Katherine needs your help (to escape my nightmares?)
Katherine will need a fulltime Para educator. (yes, when I teach they will be helpful)
Katherine might need some help here. (see above)
Katherine needs many things to grow. (like her kids? LOL)
Katherine needs chemotherapy. (lets hope I NEVER need this)
Katherine needs a visit to the Bunny Planet. (now this is what i'm talking about!)
Katherine needs to make flyers. (to find a ride to the Bunny Planet?)
Katherine needs your help more than ever. (see above^ lol)

Yeah, that was fun, thanks Suz!

3 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

ROFL!! Well, it was fun to read, anyway!! Heehee!!

~Suz~

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kali said...

Oh too fun! I will have to do this as well once I stop giggling from reading the results you got! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home