Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's still dark out!!! LOL


Why is it one night I need 9 hours of sleep and then take a nap the next afternoon and the following night I get less than 6 hours and can't sleep past when my DH's alarm goes off at 5 am? I'm so going to pay for this later today when my third class rolls around at 6 pm. I wonder if I have any interesting photos to entertain your eyes with since I obviously don't have any other news to post about. I'm procrastinating taking my shower and have 25 minutes until I wake the kids up.
Ok, cute kitty face will do. Albert wasn't too happy about being held for this photo. He's had his cast off for 2 weeks now and is doing really well. There is one toe that's not healing well but he goes back today and I'm sure the vet will check it out. Crazy cat that one. You walk by a place he's hiding and he'll jump out and claw your leg. It hurts but its funny too. Love my kitty. Have a fantastic day!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh he is so cute!!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Hmm, well he only looks slightly bored in the picture, not pissed off...so that's not so bad, eh? He's such a cutie!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home