Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today is the anniversary of our first date.... TWENTY years ago. I think we both realized that around the same time while in two different towns, I was driving home from my morning class and he is at work. Funny how we're on the same brain wave still. He's awesome, still makes my toes curl, and puts up with a lot of shit from me. Why in the world would I ever let him go? LOL So anyway, Happy Anniversary Punk, I love ya! (October 19th will be our 14th wedding anniversary, if you're wondering. LOL)

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That's so sweet!!

And me and Deb will celebrate our 3rd on the same day!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did you guys do on your first date? ;-)

I hope you both had a wonderful day.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kat said...

*snort* I was at school most of the day so we didn't do anything special. Our fist date was dinner, cider mill and a movie. LOL We thought we were sooooo cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home