Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No knitting going on here.


I have been working on my darn homework constantly I swear. I think I have a book growing off the end of my nose. Anyway, next weeks field trip preparation is going well. I'm making it through my homework but now I have to go run errands. Thank you for all the advice about trying to find it at a library. I swear I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that, and my library has a copy too. So, perhaps I'll have some knitting news this weekend. Let's hope, because I really miss my needles and yarn. The photo is a couple of months ago, but I love it, have it framed. I was gardening so am at my best you know (not) LOL.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That's a darn cute photo!! I'd have framed it too!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home