Monday, September 19, 2005

Third times the charm? Lets hope so.



the hat, tried posting Saturday, Sunday and now Monday.

Thankfully that worked. FINALLY. Man I was getting so mad. So it's done and I've put a few rows on my son's sweater. I think I'm going to focus a bit on that item since I watched a young girl at school knitting continental and it clicked for me. It's a great piece to work on to learn to go from knit to purl and back (ribbing yes). I just need to train my fingers now. Well, I've not made much progress on my homework since I've really been feeling pretty bad lately, but I'll refrain from sharing the gory details because it would just be way TMI. Extreme TMI? LOL So I'm off to make dinner and try to get some reading done while it cooks. TTFN

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Sorry you're not feeling so swell. UGH!!

Knit some more, that should help. ;)

That hat's so adorable...did it take more than 100 yards to make?? Hmm.

~Suz~

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

That's a wonderful hat, and I'm really impressed with you learning continental. I'm about to start a two-handed fair isle class tonight and am wishing that I'd practiced with my left hand before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home