Thursday, September 08, 2005

You all are too funny!

See the problem I have? I love them all and there is NO way I'm doing them all in one sweater. Two like the first, two like the second, and there are two for the beech leaf one that I didn't even offer as an option, though I have to say I really like that one too. I just saw on another blog a post about a lace cardigan thing from the new Rowan (which I don't get) and it's similar to what I want to do but, well, not quite ya know? For one thing it's a cardigan, I don't want a cardigan.

Ok, when I get around to doing this project I'm going check the patterns out again and maybe go with which one might be easier to follow... It is my first time trying to design something eh. Tomorrow I should have a finished sock to show off, just need to do the toe. So see you then!

4 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like real estate book on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I love your spammer. :::rolls eyes:::

Good luck with the toe!!

~Suz~

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Good luck on the toe.... I'm going to hopefully get the heel flap and heel turned on my current sock this morning.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kat said...

ROFL, some times when you put things in like Fuzzy and Pink and Toes the spammers show up. Must be a fetish thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home