Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yawn, I'm not a morning person.....

We got up at 8 am.... on Saturday. Tomorrow we will get up at 7 am, on a Sunday yes. Why? Because this next week is going to ROT like eggs. Monday is the boys first day back to school, I have to go to a orientation with the younger one, which means we have to be up and moving at 6:30 am. Then I go to my counseling session at 2 and then off to training at 4. Tuesday? Oh lovely glorious Tuesday? I start classes, one in the morning and one at night. That means two trips to Ann Arbor, and with these gas prices *shiver*. Wednesday I have training from 2-10pm. Thursday, three classes, one in the morning, one in early afternoon and one at night. I get to spend about 13 hours on campus, which to tell you the truth, I like. I do homework in between and eat. Sometimes I get really lucky and I can knit for 30 minutes straight. I bought a ball of Magic Stipes #205 last night for yes, you know it, more socks. The pattern they give you on the label (and online) is with five needles and not four. I think I'm going to give it a try since I have two sets of 4. I wonder how many pairs I can get done before the end of the semester? Today is all about Meg's TSP. I need to get that done and I'd like to get it done this weekend so I don't have any complicated knitting once school starts. I'll post a photo later of the sock I'm working on just to give you something visually attractive, it's from left over yarn and it will have a mate that is opposite colors. They're going to fit Miranda because she's the tiny foot in the family...though it's not all that tiny anymore LOL. Consider yourself warned now, if I don't post much this week you know why. (We all know I can't stay away though right?*sheepish grin*)

Edit/Update/Confession(?): It's just after 6 pm and I knit about 3 rounds on the green sock. I went to the library, Borders, and Costco today, I made three meals, and I even read sections of the books I got from the library, but what I didn't do is Meg's TSP. I did touch it though... LOL I picked up the ball off the floor before Albert decided to chew on it. So, maybe tonight I can get a repeat done... or finished... or something. I was suprised to find this Halloween book by Silver RavenWolf there and I am so ready to start thinking about decorating for fall, I get this way every time school starts but I'll refrain from starting until after September 1st. *grin*

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!

i can't wait until i can take college classes again. i'm a few classes into my sophomore year, technically, but it's taken me quite a while to get here, lol.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

The day is not done! There is still plenty of knitting time left in the day.

I'm going to go post a few pics, just for you...lol!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home