Saturday, August 20, 2005


Albert is doing really well so far. He doesn't seem to need the pain meds but I'm giving it to him anyway. He's really starting to move on the three legs while dragging the bandaged one. I am starting to get positive about the fact that if we have to get his leg amputated then he's really going to be ok and functionable. I can not keep this cat down! LOL He's such a lovey butt and I so enjoy him even when he bites my ears or my nose. I hope it won't take us too long to find the fundage for this. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaw, what a sweet kitten! Hope & pray everything goes ok, for him & you! Cute hats!
Thank you very much for your comment on my blog :-)
meg
inchbyinch.blog-city.com

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ok, i have a sort of silly idea...I sell Mia Bella Soy Candles...what about a "Help Fix Albert" fundraiser?? I dunno...was the best i could think of. Heehee!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home