Thursday, August 18, 2005

A bit of knitting and some good news, kind of....

Ok, took the two younger ones to the doctor's for routine stuff (all's good) and worked on a sock for someone little, not sure, but probably Panda Bear. I also got a couple rows on the TSP done, but that's just a drop in the ocean. The good news, kind of, is that Meijers called and I'm now an employee. So now I get to hang and straighten clothes for diddly shit, which is better than getting jack shit, but I think it's all shit. Though, at the same time, I'm very thankful I have A job now because we're getting calls from the mortgage company. Not a good thing. And discounts for Santa, he'll be really happy about that too. LOL

Tomorrow is Punk's tests so I'm sure while I'm waiting I will make great progress on the TSP because I have 6 weeks to get it done, and only a week until school starts. I NEED to get this done before I'm snowed under by homework. OH! I got my textbooks today and I'm just excited beyond belief for this geology class I've got this semester. I LOVE THE EARTH! So I'm going to try and read up a bit ahead too. Such grand plans and I'm usually all talk. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Congrats on the job!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home