Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dear Blog, it's me again...

I'm not sure if I'm alive except for the pain in my body is telling me otherwise. Work made my feet, legs and lower back hurt but the rest of me (including my poor brain) is numb, vacant, empty of many of the racing thoughts that usually reside there. (I'm also wondering why I'm complaining about this, having my mind quiet is kind of nice.) I did buy some more yarn today. I got another ball of sock yarn, the kind that is suposed to stripe (that's two now), and a ball of some Plymouth something or another. I'm too tired to think about names, all I want is to wrap the yarn around needles and manipulate it into the baby sweater and hat that I need to make for a gift. I want to make socks, lots of socks, and I have an idea for a sweater that I hope will be flattering on my apple shaped lumpy bumpy well plumped torso, an actual Kat's original kind of thing. I just want to knit. That's all. I don't think I'm asking for too much, but alas I am! I'll take a photo of my very small yarn purchase tomorrow unless I'm in jail from beating my kids for waking me too early. I wonder if they'd let you knit there......

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they do allow knitting in jail. Remember Martha's poncho? OK that was crocheted, but they do allow knitting at least in a minimum-security jail.


Sorry it's taken me so long before commenting on your blog... I just figured out that I could. LOL

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh heck, i'll send you some jello-shots from my step-sister's party. Put your feet up, rest and knit.

Sorry you're all achy...that stinks!!

:(

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home