Sunday, August 28, 2005

Did you hear that?


That was my jaw cracking from yawning so big, I got up at 7:15 instead of the 6:45 I intended. (Probably because I have no "reason" to get up this early on a Sunday.) I did get the kids up right away and we ate pancakes. Now today is a fun filled day of "lets see what still fits you". We all hate this day, but most especially my oldest since he has no hand-me-downs and it's much more crucial for him. Of course I'm sure the first full week when we hit a Friday and he finds he still has a pair or two of pants to choose from it will all be worth it... now someone tell HIM that ok? *grin*

Knitting News: I did another repeat on the TSP plus four more rows into the next section. I have 4 more repeats (sections) to do. I'm pretty sure I may be able to get it done today if I sit my hiney down and do it. It might just be a Harry Potter movie marathon morning, the best movies in the world for me to knit to. I look up a few times but mostly I listen to it. I can always do the pants thing tonight or next weekend right? LOL Knitting IS more important right? Right?

I thought I'd at least post one photo. That's Max and it totally illustrates what I live with every day with him. He has the wagon attached to the Kett Car with a stick and pulled it out to the mailbox to get the mail. Put the mail in the wagon and pulled it back to me. Due to this trailer pulling he pulled the handle of the wagon apart, the part you hang on to, that came off. See the branches in the wagon? He took our HUGE loping shears and wacked (a parents nightmare I'll tell ya) them off a poor defensless maple tree that has the misfortune of having limbs low enough for him to do so. I should make a list of the stuff he has broken this year in his quest for knowledge of how things work. God I love that kid even if he's expensive and frustrating. LOL

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

LOL!! Boys will be boys!!

I knit to Harry Potter movies too!! Ok, that's it...we need to pan a Harry Potter overnight knitting fest. ROFL!! I don't live THAT far away. Heehee!! Either that or a knitting camp fest. at some camp ground between where you are in Michigan and where i am in Indiana...although we camp in Michigan a lot. Oh hell, school's starting!! Next summer!!!

My poncho's done. :)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home