Wednesday, September 07, 2005

7am, need to wake up, need to wake up....

Ok, we are going to try this again. My cable went out while I was editing this post...so very irritating. Anyway, I finished turning the heel on the sock today. I've only touched the baby sweater to move it to a safer location and I'm more interested in the sock for some reason. HA! I know why LOL. I have two balls of striped sock yarn I want to get working on. I'm really interested in seeing if it will stripe for me. I managed to get up and ready this morning, minus makeup. It was a very important day for me to do this because my oldest went off to 5th grade camp this morning. He'll be gone for 3 days/2 nights. Not an issue since he spends weekends over in Chicago with his best friend who moved there two years ago, but it was an issue with me... It could be that I've been severly depressed for months and I'm still waiting for my psychiatrist meeting to happen (on the 22nd). I need meds, there's just no denying it anymore. I have just way too much going on in my life right now to lose it at this point. So there's the rest of my post.

Cutting caffeine out of my life rots. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore and it tends to give me panic attacks so it's a good thing; except at 7 in the morning. This is a quick post to show you the very little itty bit of knitting I've managed this last week. It's pathetic I'll tell ya. The baby sweater is well on it's way and the second sock got started on it's heel last night (it really needs to learn to knit faster LOL). So here they are for you.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Great progress! It's all looking wonderful. Thanks for the pics :)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL I can't get enough of socks either! I've done a few baby items and I really like doing them. A newborn sweater isn't much bigger than a pot holder so it's a quick knit. This baby gift is for a girl I used to babysit! She's due in early December and isn't going to find out the gender. It makes me feel kind of old in a way. LOL I need to get another ball of the yarn and if there is any left over I'm doing a hat for it too. That's my plan.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

LOL!! My stuff needs to learn to knit quicker too...what's up with that??

I was able to hold the back of the sweater up to Conner over the weekend and it's all good and he liked the color and how soft the Homespun is! So that's good!!

The front of his sweater is only about 6 inches done...hmm, maybe i should take come pictures? Nahhhh!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home