Friday, September 16, 2005

It's Friday, too bad I'm not that glad about it.

I now have to work four days in a row with a tremendous amount of homework to finish before my field trip to the Upper Pennisula. Soooo, that said, I went and rented three movies (Hello Kitty, Space Balls, and Brahm Stokers Dracula) for the weekend. I popped popcorn and it's waiting for the boys to walk in the door within the next five minutes, I bought two $5 pizzas from Little Ceasar's and they're in the oven on warm. Dinner is taken care of, snacks are taken care of and I get to watch Dracula tomorrow morning. Did you know that it's the same guy that plays Sirius Black in Harry Potter? He's also the bad Dr. dude in Lost in Space. It so funny. Well I have one more section to do on the hat and I'm thinking maybe a pair of booties.... We'll see. I'll have a photo of it tomorrow at some point. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home