Monday, September 12, 2005

Quick morning post.

I have to study for a test tomorrow, read a bunch of boring text and I didn't get the baby sweater done, though it's farther along now. I'm hoping I can get it done this week, hat and all. If I feel like I have time I will post a photo later on. Otherwise, you can find me in a book. LOL

Quick late night update: I got the baby sweater done before my cold knocked me for a loop. I will get a photo of it tomorrow after I get back from class and before I leave for my evening one. It's not TOTALLY done, it needs snaps and a piece of ribbon, but I'll still show it to you. It turned out not all that bad, except for ONE mistake and I hope no one will notice it. And if you get a chance in the next night or two, check out the strangeness of the moon. It's been "harvesty" looking for two night nows... really orange in color and well, extremely pretty that way, and we're talking like right now at 12:30 am.... neato-peachy-keen! Yikes! Is that the time? I need to get up in 6 hours! Oh I'm soooo doomed. TTFN!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Kali said...

Best to you on your Test! Do try to take a bit of time out for yourself with all that studying :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Good luck with the studying!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home