Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kitty Update!

Today Albert had a vet's appointment and he got his leg X-rayed. It's healing really well and next Thursday the cast comes off! Is that not the best news to come home to? I am so happy to hear this, I love that cat, he's mine, my familiar. I love Sticky too but he's all bent about Albert joining our family and if he'd calm down enough I'd be able to let him know he's still #1.

Have any of you walked or driven by a street lamp and had it go out on you just as you are under it? This happens to me all the time. When I was a kid it used to scare me when I was walking home in the dark because I was afraid someone did it on purpose you know? It's just something I've been thinking about. When I get stressed I think of strange things it seems.

Oh, and I'm done with classes for almost two weeks because Tuesday I leave for the field trip. This Saturday is the Michigan Earth Science Teachers Assoc. fall conference at Washtenaw Community College and I'm going. My geology teacher would probably be a bit disappointed if I didn't go. They are having the son of the man who made the tornado rating there to talk about the tsunami, Dr/Mr (?) Fujita, from MSU. And of course there will be ROCKS and great minds I can pick too. I'm looking forward to it though I wish I had a friend to go with.

So a bit of knitting tomorrow and I have some meds the psychiatrist perscribed that I need to try and get filled. It seems I'm bi-polar, I'm depressed for sure, but bi-polar too. I sure hope they help me feel more normal again, and fairly soon. I think tomorrow I want to work on one of my shawls, but my sons sweater is calling out to me to practice my continental style too. ROFL I love having this dilema. Maybe a photo tomorrow, maybe not.

LOL yeah right, I'm a photo hound or so I was labeled earlier. *wink* Right Suz? *grin*

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Yeah...photo hound!!! I gotcher photos up now for ya.

Have a wonderful field trip, learn lots and sneak in some knitting too!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home