Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Socks in the Mail yesterday!

Here are two photos of the awesome Socakpal-2-za socks that were made for me by Carol, with some help from Carol. LOL I love that. I can not believe how perfectly she got the stripes to match up, that's something I'm afraid I may never accomplish. I tried three times yesterday to post these babies so I'm really feeling the pressure to hit the post button.


OK one last time before I run out the door and off to be a rock geek. The socks are beautiful, the socks are soft, they socks are colorful and the socks let me know just how damn big my feet are! Damn! Carol(s) thank you both for making me some wonderful socks! I'm taking them on the field trip and I hope to get at least one photo of my foot in them up there. Again, THANK YOU, I did a happy sock dance in the kitchen! So this will be the last post for a few days, play nice while I'm gone everyone! Bye :-D

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Kali said...

Great socks Katherine! Carol did a great job on them. Hope you have a great time being "a rock geek" :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far so good with getting rid of spammers. Woo Hooo!

The socks are wonderful. With the weather turning cooler, soft socks sound great.

Have a great rock trip!
BTW, what color were your crystals?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ohh, those do look like very happy feet!!!

WTG, Carol on those socks!!

~Suz~

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

great socks, and they look wonderful on you. Let's hear it for Fortissima sock yarn. Hope you have a great time on your trip and I look forward to pics of the socks "on location"!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great socks...Thanks for you words of encouragement. I am just now having problems finding more of the darn yarn.....I have one more option before actually ordering it online....Hope you had a great week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home