Monday, October 10, 2005

Mom's knitting and Miranda's hair cut.

This is my mom's blanket she made from The Shop on Blossom Street, by Debbie Macomber. It turned out beautiful though these images do NOT show the real color. It's a sage green. It really looks very good and she yarn overs backwards on her purls so it made this realy cool texture. Great job mom, it's awesome!




Now for my lovely daughter who sees her mom cut her bangs over the trash and her dad trim his beard over the trash decided to cut HER hair over the trash. So this is the before and after photos. Smiling is after. She's cute no matter what, but what a shock to me when she walked into the room after telling me she was cutting only paper. LOL Love that girl. Off to work now. Bye!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Awww, be glad she didn't cut it in an upside down "V" right in the middle of her forehead with grass clippers, like id did...when i was about her age. My Mom was sooooooooooo pissed!!

Kudos to your Mom, that blanket is gorgeous!!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL I wasn't mad at her because she came strutting into the room like she was all that and a bag of chips. She really was quite proud of herself. I guess my look of shock is what made her cry, poor kid. At least she let me wack off of the back so now it's all even. Thanks Suz, I think my mom did really well on her blanket too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home