Friday, October 07, 2005

It's an UFO!

Well, I guess I'm always a UFO, in a good way. LOL Here I am with wet hair that's too long to get in the photo. I think I may be due for a hair chop, my last hair cut was back in January...I cut my own bangs. I had to watch out for the Aliens, they were quite attracted to my Charlotte's Easy Shawl which I got 6 more rows done today. That's 1 1/2 repeats if you want to know. The Alien showed up right when I was focusing the camera and jumped all over it. It was kind of funny...maybe gravity works different for them than it does us?
Of course the Alien was helped out by little hands. So I of course had to take a photo of the little being who guided them here. She thought it was so funny and laughed and laughed, it's a wonder she was able to move the Alien. I'm going to add one more photo just to mess this post up, of the sock that is in progress. Hopefully it and its mate will be ready for gifting this holiday season. So there's some knitting news AND a bunch of photos for your viewing pleasure. Have a great Friday!

5 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my you have been spammed ugh!! I so hate that. But the shawl looks lovely. The alien you know i think he was over here the other day. mmmmmmm. You might have to put word verification up to stop the spamming.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I had just turned it off yesterday Teyla. Darn it. Guess it's time to turn it on and leave it. LOL

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh! My!! Aliens, Eeeeeeek!!! At least they have a really cute leader!

Hey, you did a pretty good job on those bangs!! I should touch mine up, it's been a while and they're getting too long.


I love the sock colors, what yarn is that?? Making great progress on the shawl, i've not had the nerve to try anything lacey yet...maybe after the holidays!!

Thank goodness you posted pictures, Kirsti's left me in withdrawl...but i can always count on you!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks gals, I always wear bangs. One time I tried to grow it out and now I look at the photos and wonder what in the *$&% I was thinking LOL. So now it's bangs and I don't fight it anymore. Suz, the sock yarn is just plain ole Lion Brand magic stripes. It is working up nice, has a decent repeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home