Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No knitting to report...yet again.


I did get my two essays that are due tomorrow done, with a huge sigh of relief I'll tell you. I hate waiting to the last minute like this but I also had such a hard time "getting" into them. So now I'm back to having a large amount of reading to do but I do think I will get some work done on a sock tomorrow. I'll leave you with a photo of the Upper Tahquamenon falls. Maybe the beauty of that will help the fact that I've not knitted in a few days slip your mind! I really miss my knitting so knit a few rows while thinking of me K? Maybe I'll catch your 'vibe'. Knit on!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ok, i'll knit a few row of a dishcloth in your honor this evening!!

That picture looks so refreshing...ahhh!

~Suz~

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, katherine - now i want to go up north REALLY badly. i just made that gorgeous picture my desktop wallpaper, i hope you don't mind?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home