Sunday, October 09, 2005


This is the beautiful Meg proudly displaying her birthday gift. It was a blast to make and even MORE fun to keep hidden from her and teasing her with it for almost 6 weeks. LOL I am evil aren't I? Posted by PicasaI used Plymouth Encore yarn and it's the "DNA scarf". Perfect because not only is Meg beautiful but she's also extremely smart! She's PhD'ing it in genetics, yep, she is. Geek! (takes one to know one... pot calling the kettle black... blah blah blah, we're both geeks in our own field lol, this I know.) Tomorrow a post and maybe a photo or two of what we did for Meg's birthday that involved beautiful scenery, two canoes, and wet clothes. What a riot, but right now I need to sleep. Nighters!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The DNA scarf came out great and looks like Meg loved it. The color you chose goes well with her skin tone and hair.
The canoeing sounds like fun, my guys were surprised that I could actually do it... Moms are supposed to be boring? It's been ages, but something I'd love to do again soon. There's something peaceful about paddling.
I'm looking forward to your pics. :-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, very cool!!!

Thanks, the pics do help! ;)

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home