Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dreary Days

I have found that I'm very affected by the darkening days and the doctor told me to double my prozac and today I actually am functional. Imagine that. I just started taking the prozac so it's actually now half the dose I should have for my weight so don't go thinking I'm going off the deep end k? Though I think if I weren't on it I'd feel like I was. I got up today and watched King Arthur for like the fifth time before it has to go back to the video store. I love that movie and asked for it for Xmas. I then zonked out at noon and slept until 1:30, this after getting 9 hours last night. But I feel so much better for it that I cleaned one full bath and the half bath and swept and vacuumed. I'll leave the kitchen for DH to do. I also skimmed the three chapters I needed to read for Government class tomorrow and now I have to make dinner and take a shower for work. If I hurry I just may be able to get a little bit of knitting done! Imagine that! And tomorrow? I won't forget my sock again like last Thursday (it's in my backpack already) which made my 3 hour break in between my second and third classes unbelievably long and torturous. I was actually forced to read my government book and I'd rather clean a toilet with my bare hands than do that. Yes, I find it that bad. So that is what has been up for the last day or so. OH! Trading Spaces from TLC was at work this morning (Brighton Meijers) because someone won a contest and they bought their stuff there. Cool eh? I'm SO glad I didn't have to work last night LOL. Can you imagine? I bet they were frantic trying to get the store perfect. I'm looking forward to hearing about it though. If there is anything interesting I'll pass on the gossip.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I know exactly what you mean about the dreary weather affecting your mood...i feel the same way. Especially when it's added into our financial situation and worrying about Deb's health. Eeek!!

We have sun today and it's been a productive business day so i'm feeeling a bit better.

Chin up!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home