Saturday, July 16, 2005

I finished the socks last night so today I could read.


So the socks are done and so is the Harry Potter book! Posted by Picasa All I'm going to say about the book is this: What was said at the end to Malfoy makes me believe that what happened at the end is not true. It was a fantastic book, it took me 10 hours to read (with breaks to shower and eat) and I'm going to read book 3, 4 & 5 again and then re-read this one! Good, good, good, and worth the wait last night (which was much like a giant party).

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

BRAT!!! I can't believe you're finished with it too!!! HRMPH!!! Sh. Shh. SHHHHHH!!!

I'm on chapter 13 because Deb's been hogging it. But she's done now and came out of the bedroom crying...i didn't ask!

I should go read or knit instead of reading what other people are knitting and reading!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home