Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Peek-a-boo anklet #2 is done.


And here they are. All done with one sandal on. They're not too bad but I also haven't walked far in them either. I cast on for my son's sweater but my computer is acting funny so I'm not sure I can get the photo off the camera. It might have to wait until tomorrow. Posted by Picasa I have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and I'm thinking I might try and get the Charlotte (aka "the cobweb") shawl done for it. It would be a nice to wear it to the reception. Wish me luck. LOL

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are SO freaking cute! :-D

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Very cute, and just what you need with sandals. Yay you!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger illanna said...

Those came out great! I love the color and the little thong :) Did you use a pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home