Monday, July 04, 2005

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Since it's technically the 4th now and I'm waiting for my beans to bake (no comments on my beans already being baked now lol) I'm going to wish anyone who is from the States (like me) a happy, safe, and pleasant 4th of July.

I'm going to knit and eat and yell at the kids to stay out of the water LOL. Parade at 10 am, home to cook and eat lunch and then off to the park 3 pm for dinner, knitting, chatting, reading, and fireworks at 10 pm. Then of course the customary three friggin' hour wait in line to get out of the park to do the 10 minute drive home. Ahh well, the kids will at least sleep. So, anyway, enough night time bean baking rabbling ons. Have a great day!

Oh and by the way, DID you notice that I managed to figure out percentage bars???!!??? I feel like a kid who won a years worth of candy thanks to this site: http://www.unlikelywords.com/html-morsels/ I'm so excited, bean baking, fireworks and percentage bars, can life get much better??? LOL I think not. *grin*

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for percentage bars! :-D i love having them too.

so did you get to knit as much as you wanted to yesterday? i was able to knit some during the party we went to, which was nice. can't go for long without it, you know - i'm addicted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home