Wednesday, June 29, 2005


Black sock number two is half done. So I'm thinking that over the holiday weekend I'm going to have the Sockapal-2-za pair done too. Then it's socks for MEEEEEeeeeeee! ha ha ha haaaaaa Now, would someone turn off the friggin' heat already??? I know I'm over weight but the whole "sweat it off" thing is not for me thank you very much. Geesh. Posted by Hello

Tune in six months from now and I'll fill you eyes with complaints about how cold it is.

Oh and I didn't do my toes last night. Maybe tonight.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wait a minute! You're a multiple sock knitter!!! I'm waiting here patiently for the SockaPal-2za second sock and you're over there in the heat knitting some OTHER sock...and in black???!!

Are you nutty??

Wait...don't answer that!! Children, DH, heat....the answer's YES!!!

~Suz~ ;)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

You sock-knitters are definitely inspiring me. Love the photos and it looks like they're actually pretty fast to knit up.

Any ideas for a good pattern or book to learn from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home