Tuesday, June 28, 2005

No photos today, just a little chit-chat.

Okay, I had this good post going and I lost it somehow! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! (Which isn't the true sounds that came out of my mouth, that would make your ears burn. And I? Thankful that the kids are downstairs.)

I had gone over to Alisons 'Blue Blog' (link is at the right and her site is worthy of a look, she is a very talented lady and probably the fastest knitter I've ever seen) and checked out the progress on Sockapal-2-za and all I can say is DAMN! There are some beautiful socks being made by some very talented people! Mine look so boring compaired to some of them until I look at the pooling my sock has done. It still reminds me of a sunset over water and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I hope that my Pal will like them also, little ladders and holes and all. Though this sock is much better than that first black sock I did. (Remember it is only the second sock I ever made k? Hence the reason I am on the Beginner's list.)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what I will get from my pal. After reading all the updates I hope that saying I'm up for anything didn't make it too hard to decide. Talking of socks has brought me to thinking about my nails and that it's time for the blue polish to go away and to bring on the red for the 4th of July. Today is that day, and I can knit during drying times! Hey now that IS an idea. LOL ....well that's all folks, I'm off to do my nails. Have a great Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the socks are a bit boring! I'm loving the colors!!

~Carry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home