Wednesday, June 22, 2005


The finished cardigan, not the most flattering photo of me, it was late and the Pistons weren't doing well at the time. Enough said. Anyway, onward to socks and mitered squares! Yeah! Posted by Hello I'm not that happy with the sweater, it's a little small, always was going to be, but I had hoped I'd get some weight off before I was done with it. Ah well, a pretty silver closure for right under the sisters and it should be ok. Of course a different shirt too. But like I said, it was late and that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

The kids are over at my in laws, they stayed the night last night so Karl and I went to see a movie, The Longest Yard. Oh I laughed my way through it, but then you have to understand that I also loved the original too. Karl and I like very few things the same when it comes to humor but Adam Sandler is one of the few things we both laugh at. He's picking the kids up on his way home tonight so I've got a whole day to myself. It's a wierd feeling.

My plans are to get dressed (finally), run to Ewe-nique Yarns and see what new sock yarn she got in that I might like for my Sockapal-2-za pal, then since I'm unemployeed and desperate for money and Borders and Kohl's don't want me I'm trying Joann's next. So maybe I'll go apply there today as well. I hate applying for jobs, seriously, but a necessary evil. Have a great Wednesday!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

The cardigan looks great! I've yet to finish anything that large, so I'm certainly impressed.

Good luck at JoAnns - it could be a fun place to work. Not to mention staff discount on yarns, right?

And absolutely, start up a Brighton S'n'B group. Put the word out at local craft stores, Michaels, JoAnns etc, and online. I'm sure you'll find knitters everywhere :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home