Thursday, June 16, 2005

The excitement is taking over!


My cardigan fronts are blocked! Posted by Hello I have been working on this cardigan for over a year. It's from Classic Elite Yarns, 9042 Wings. It is knee length, and I'm a big gal, so it's taken me a long time to get here. The back is already blocked and waiting. Today I will cast on the sleeves and start them. I get so excited when I get close to finishing something, and yes, I LOVE to finish stuff after enjoying the process of making it. It gives me permission to move on to something else! I'm not using Classic Elite Yarns though, it was discontinued if I remember correctly, so I'm using Plymouth Yarn, Encore, color 555.

When I'm done with this cardigan it might be too hot to work on anything else but socks and mitered squares. We are being blessed with an extremely cool day (62 F). Now I don't want it to stay THIS cool, but after days of 90F + temperatures it sure is a nice break. And the perfect chance to work on my sweater.

I like the sounds of that! MY sweater! Mine, mine, mine. LOL So I'm off now to cast on my sleeves before we have to leave to get to my mom's house on time to take her out for her birthday dinner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM/NANA! We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home