Wednesday, June 15, 2005


My newest yarn purchase. The back row will be geisha socks and anklets for me and my daughter. The tan is for my swatches for TKGA level one Master Knitter swatches. Posted by Hello

Well, I went on one last trip to my LYS (Ewe-nique Yarns in Brighton Mi. (810) 229-5579) without the boys, at least until the fall. Miranda came with me of course and I don't know what it is but everytime we go there she's crawling all over me and I have a hard time enjoying my touchy feelies.

The lavender and yellow are going to be geisha socks and the green will just be footies from Spun Magazine. http://www.spunmag.com/article/050605socks What ever is left over will become something for Miranda's tiny toes. Please wish me luck with the tan, my goal is to try and complete level one by the end of the summer before classes start up again. So I'm off to work on the second black sock so I can start a geisha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home