Friday, June 17, 2005


This is the yarn I'm using and the two sleeves that are well started. Posted by Hello I LOVE this Plymouth Encore yarn. I find it so easy to work with and it makes such a nice light weight fabric. You also get a close up of "my" chair. The big comfy red chair that puts everyone to sleep no matter who you are. If you are even slightly tired you will get lathargic in this chair and find it terribly hard to get up. That's why it's my chair because if I let guests sit in it they never leave. Now don't get me wrong, I do love guests but sometimes I also like to see their backsides as they leave out the door after being here all day. And if you are pregnant I will let you sit in the chair because you usually need sleep, especially in the last trimester and the chair is an all natural, totally safe sleeping pill. LOL

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my chair is orange... it's wonderfull comfy. :-) if i am really sleepy and i sit in it, i end up snoozing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home