Friday, June 17, 2005


This is where I keep my stash and other stuff. Posted by Hello The basket on top is my WIPs basket and the vase is where I keep all my straight needles. The ugly green thing under it on the next shelf is an old plastic covered tin thing from my grandmother that I keep my crochet hooks, DPNs, and odds and ends in. I have a weather station (my other obsession) and books I'm reading on top. Yes, Knits End is there on the corner, good book! I have magazines and patterns on the second shelf but as you can see they try to wiggle out. The bottom shelf is all the stuff I'm not sure what in the world it will become, it's mostly left overs.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lord, i have SO much more stash than that it's embarrassing!! suffice it to say, i've been collecting it for a few years and haven't used a whole heck of a lot of it yet!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL Rachael, I've worked very, very hard on not having a big stash. It's not easy, but being unemployed sure helps. House payment or yarn? I know it's a tough question but house payment always wins because I need the house to store the stash. Right? *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home