Thursday, June 30, 2005

TAH~DAH!!!!


TAHHH DAHHHH!! All done and on my feet. They sure make my ankles look big, or maybe it's the desk top LOL. Posted by Hello My very first and third sock of my life. Now tonight I will start on the second of my pretty pair, my Regia Color pair, the pair that has the color name of Partie. And tonight we will start our second Partie together! Yeah baby!

Update: I got the ribbing done on the Partie sock, but decided to take a break to see if I was stupid. Go take the test, click on my results on the right. It's fun, but read carefully!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

WooHoo!! wTG!! Now bring on the "Partie"! LOL!! ;)

Michelle, yeah knitting pretty fast...almost as if she has no children, hmmm.

~Suz~

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Trust me, LOL, I squeezed all four of those puppies into this world.

I am trying to get as much knitting in this summer as I can because once my classes start up again I won't have nearly as much time for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home