Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!!!

To all our buddies across the river/border.

My knitting update: I am almost to the heel of the second sockapal-2-za sock and I've started on a flip flop sock thingy that has no toes but a little string that goes through where the flip flop does. It's so you can show off your new pedicure, and if you haven't figured it out yet, I really like painting my toenails. You can see the socks at Spun Magazine. (I wish someone would show me how to make a link that is like : Here : and that's what you click on.) No pictures today. Maybe tonight after our huge Costco 4th of July grocery shop or tomorrow. Have a fantastic Friday!!!

http://www.spunmag.com/article/050605socks The sock on the far right is what I'm working on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home