Monday, July 11, 2005

The Peek-a-boo sock got teeny bit longer.

We stayed home and did gardening yesterday. Got in a few plants my mom had given us and made a few more small gardens. We're working around the deck slab in back. It's just too darn hard to get the mower close enough to it so we figured a small, foot deep or so garden would help with strategic stepping stones off in various points. We weeded a bit and were astounded that it was only 4 pm when we decided to give in. We seriously thought it was like 7. So we showered and went out to eat at Red Robins, which is a big treat around here lately.

So I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone yesterday instead of knitting. I started The Chamber of Secret's this morning after waking up from a nightmare and not being able to fall asleep again. I did eventually fall asleep around 8 am but the kids had me up at 9:30 so I think I got about 4 hours of sleep. No, HP didn't cause the nightmare, it was the confirmation of the identity of the skeleton they found, that of the boy who's sister was found with that bastard in Denny's.

So later I hope I will have a photo to show you of the footie. I did also get the first swatch done for the TKGA's Master Knitter's program. LOL that leaves 14 more, plus a slew of questions. I'm in no hurry though and want to take care and time for the swatches. Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home