Saturday, July 09, 2005

Peek-a-boo anklet #2 on it's way!


Peek-a-boo Posted by Picasa I cast on today, around 2 pm and turned the heel before we went out to Kensington Metro Park to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra tonight. We ate dinner outside the Farm Center, saw some brand new piglets and then went and found a spot to sit to listen. I knit on it there and got all the gusset decreases done. So in approximately 4 inches or so I will have a second toe thong footie to wear with my clunky leather sandals.

We sat on the grass and knit and chatted and the kids basically drove us nuts. Barely heard the beautiful music, but we did hear it and it was a serene setting and we (Meg and I) were knitting, what else could you ask for besides babysitters?? LOL Target was handing out big red circle cushions for free, which I have to say I was most appreciative of by the time we left. (my poor butt)

Tomorrow I hope to get the footie done and I think I will either cast on the sweater for DS #1 or I will work on one of my shawls after we go out and do some gardening. But we may go to the Natural History Museum in Ann Arbor (aka, the dino museum) for a retile, amphibian thingy they are doing tomorrow from 12-5. Kind of sounds like fun but then the garden is crying out for some attention..... Live squirmy things in a museum or live squirmy things in the dirt. Not too pleasant either way you look at it. Unless you are in the 10 and under group. Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home