Sunday, February 17, 2008

Don't fall off your rockers!

First we'll start with the Viking's hat. I got the jaw done on the third row of skulls and Mr. Ed, the master of the ink gun expressed interest in one himself. Well, seeing as how this is one of the EASIEST charts to follow, and I'm totally loving it's rhythm, and Mr. Ed is a rockin' cool dude, I think he may just end up with one... but in ORANGE which is his favorite color. We'll see, we'll see. I don't have a photo of the tattoo he did on the Viking but I have to say, it was totally evil, and so detailed and, well, it was truly one of the greatest tattoos I've ever seen. *sigh* I wish I could share it with you all. Anyway, this is the We Call Them Pirates hat in the Viking's favorite color and it's a wonderful knit. Now on tooooooo my newest tattoo!
On my right shoulder I now have a little buddy to remind to keep my knitting rocking and hard core. I think it needs something added around it but I'm not sure what just yet. But I love it and it looks rather tough when I'm wearing a wife beater tank. Yep, Mr. Ed did a wonderful job of making my little drawing work. I'm so happy with it. I've already got the next tattoo figured out and the next one after that and another one after that too! My back is going to be full LOL. Well, enjoy the photos, it maybe awhile before you see anymore unfortch.

I have nine weeks left of classes and I'm taking the spring semester off to get the yard ready for summer and to give myself some time. I've been going for almost 2 years straight and need a break. By taking the spring semester off the kids will still be in school the majority of it. Then I plan on taking two classes in the summer. Of course that time will also be spent knitting my little fingers sore! Oh, and if you're wondering since you can't tell in the photo, the ball of yarn is about the size of the diameter of a pop can. Ok, I'm off to do stuff now! Peace Peeps!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Meg said...

It looks awesome! I loooove the colors. The hat, too. :) Rock on girl!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Totally rockin'! I need more ink desperately. Love the hat! I need to try two color knitting....soon.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Love your color choice for the hat. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home