Monday, January 14, 2008

Holy Sheep Sh*t

I got the book that The Anticraft put out and made something from it (menstrual cup cozy elongated for tampons) and gave it as a gift before I could get a photo! I ACTUALLY knit something and didn't get a frickin' photo for it!!! I know, SLACKER! I'm sorry. But I DO have photos of my newest tattoo. Mr. Ed (royal oak tattoo) you totally did it again man. The dude drew it all free hand. Duuuuuuuuude. If you ever want a tattoo, and I know marg will back me up on this one, you have to go check out Mr. Eds work.

I love the little smirking skull, it totally cracks me up. I go back on 2/2 to get the color work done and I may have him put something on my arm that day too. It's really black still because it's less than 48 hours old. We're also going to put some shading around the tarot card to make it pop out more.
The vine comes around my left shoulder down on to my chest but I almost think it needs one more curly vine and leaf but I have three weeks to think about it.

And I leave you with two of the kids photos... These kids crack me up. I present to you Gangsta Kitty!
Gangsta Kitty says, you'd better like the tattoo or I'm coming after you.
Wha? Youse lika the tattoo? Good I can chill now. Peace out dudes.

5 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Oh I love the tat!!! How far are you going to take that??

Love Gansta Kitty!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Ohhh ahhh! I am so needing a tat fix!! LOVE it, Mr. Ed is awesome. Can't wait to see it with the shading.

Kitty gonna pop a cap in my a**.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Well, that's one good thing about tattoos, you can't give them away before you take a picture of them. ;) Chill out gansta kitty, I like it, I like it! and Mr. Ed did that free hand? wow!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

WOW! Nice tat!

What out for that kitty. Was that gun loaded?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh wow, gorgeous ink, Kat!!

LOL, gangsta kitty! ROFLMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home