Monday, December 03, 2007

More slackin'

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm rolling in to finals. My first one is a week from Friday so I am going to let certain things slid, like cleaning the house and doing laundry... oh, and blogging LOL. After they're done you know you'll get 3-4 posts a day for a week, nothing like over kill to make up for it. Anyway, I'm about to enter loonyville and just wanted to let you all know. *grin*

Stay warm in this crap. At least at the end of all this I get to start thinking about getting the rest of my tattoo done after the first of the year. I'm so excited, which is really weird considering how much it hurts, but I am none the less. Ahhh I want to sit here and babble but I really need to crack that chemistry book open. See ya!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Try to stay sane!

This weather IS crap.

More ink YEAH!! I'm thinking after the first of the year too.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Less posting? Eeeek!!!

Good luck with all of your finals!

Um, if i unscramble the security letters below, i think it spells out, "kinky sex"...thought you ought to know! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home