Tuesday, November 13, 2007

tooting my horn over here too

I went to the doctors, have strep throat, have antibiotics now, and the last time I was there was March. Since then I have lost, get this,

TWENTY TWO pounds!

I knew I was losing weight, but damn! My scale sucks and I was just using it to show progress lol, but wow! I'm so happy with that. I'd like to do that amount again and I'd be pretty darn comfy. So I'm going to hole up in the house today and try to get some sleep. I feel so bad I even called into work which is a biggie for me. I've been there a little over two years and this is either the 2nd or 3rd time I've called in. Which isn't a good thing sometimes because I go to work while too sick. Not today though, not worth it. Have a nice afternoon peeps!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wheeeeeeee!! 22 pounds!!! That's fantastic! Way to go Woman! I know you've commented on wanting to lose some weight before.

Yes! Rest up and get better.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wow!!! Good Job!!!, not easy my friend but you did it. Kudos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home