Sunday, November 04, 2007

LOL birthday boy does it again!

My most wonderful birthday boy (10 today) did it again, he got a good photo of me with my new haircut. I look a little pale but hey, s'all right with me LOL. Birthday has gone pretty well, sitting here with my ice cream and cake (ick at this point) and trying to do homework/reports with everyone here and Transformers on the TV. Grrrr, not productive. I need to go lock myself in my bedroom maybe. Anyway, I now have two kids in the double digits. *sigh* Hope you've had a great weekend and I'll have photos of the baby sweater I'm working on later this week. My brother and his wife are expecting baby #4 at the beginning of December, a second boy. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Happy BD!

Are you on Ravelry yet? I looked for you there.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

You just sparkle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home