Friday, October 05, 2007

Time to check in again

And still nothing to note on knitting. My school work is keeping me UBER busy and my mom's health is not doing well, but don't ask yet, we're not totally sure what's going on other than she has common immunodeficiency disorder or some such thing and there is a possible link to cancer. I'll obviously tell more when it's confirmed. She's going to about 4 doctor appointments this next week and having lots of tests set up and once they come back and we listen to all the results I'll share. Life's ups and downs are sometimes too extreme ya know? I'm still hanging in there with my white knuckles and nails. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Sometimes that's all we can do is just brace ourselves for whatever life dishes out.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Well, our thoughts will be with you and your Mom. We can at least do that!

Deb's crazy with school now too, and working two jobs to help get us caught up...i'm pretty sure she knows how you feel. Ok, well...we don't have the children to care for. So, you win!

Hang in there kiddo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home