Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School

Is such a bitch. I can't believe I'm only one week into it and I'm feeling totally overwhelmed. Oh well, I'll survive. I finally heard back from the school I'm supposed to do my pre-student teaching at so I'm going in there Friday morning to meet the teachers who said they'd work with me. I've done NO knitting and I'm just basically staying awake with coffee at this point. Oh but I'm loving the little social circle I have managed to make, it's nice to go to each class and have a friend or two. *sigh* I love my friends (that includes you cyber peeps too). ~Peace

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Yay for new social circles. that's good for you! Hang in there, take one day at a time...that's all anyone can do. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home