Thursday, September 06, 2007

More Penis!

Hummm, I'm starting to like this sock pattern a whole lotta lot. Look, you can see one of my text books on the table.

This one shows the pooling/swirling of the colors better. I love this colorway and next year you can purchase it from Blue Moon Fiber Arts too, it's called Monsoon.
So there's some knitting for ya. I'm sure my title is going to bring on the freaks now! I still think it's funny how the pink fuzzy fisherman's hat brought out the most. Sick-O's. Peace!

Edit: For once a photo I consider REALLY good!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

so cool! Wonderful swirling. And dear you always look good! Keep that smile!!!!!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

no more penis! LOL!!

Very pretty picture indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home