Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tattoo-ing

This was seriously the most excruciating thing I've ever experienced. It took Mr. Ed three hours to do and about 2 hrs and 40 mins into it I had hit my wall. Those last 20 minutes just lasted forever I swear. But since it was so damn close to being done I forced myself through it. Boy, am I happy! It turned out so beautifully and I totally chose the right man for the job.

It's not really sore today either! My ankle hurt way more afterwards than this one does and this one was much more aggressive. The red has even faded enough to see the yellow butterfly (one of the most important symbols in the picture) a lot more.
Eventually, when I forget the pain of this, I'll go see Mr. Ed again and have him do some kind of rose vine around my left shoulder, maybe with a butterfly... What'cha think Ed? It won't be for awhile though, the slack I'm getting at home here needs to settle a bit. Anyway I totally love it, it's even better than I thought it would be and dude, you are amazing! Thank you.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

That is totally cool. Wowzerz!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow that is great. There are times when I do wish I had lighter skin so I can have my tattoo with more color my alas that is not the case.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing is it not, the things we will do to ourselves to enhance our beauty.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

OMG girl that's gorgeous!!! Love the colours.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Were your ears burning tonight? I went back to see Mr. Ed for tat #3!! He is so frikkin' awesome! Yours looks GREAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home