Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still nothing to report.

I'm alive and just so overwhelmed with everything that is going on at school and my personal life that I have a hard time just getting stuff done. Student teaching so far is going ok, I really like the teacher I'm working with and it's an 8th grade class first then a 7th grade class that I work with on Mondays and Wednesdays. Wild age group and so much fun to watch and talk to. The things that run through those minds never cease to amaze me.

I have hardly touched any knitting so really can't say much. The penis sock isn't very excited about what's going on so it's done very little growing. I'm going to get that damn sock done before the next sock kit comes though! I also have to get a baby sweater and hat done before the end of November. I know you all are like, you can do THAT, geesh. But the truth is? I really do not have time and the further in to the semester I get the heavier the work load will be. Oh holy sheep shit, there's also the holidays coming up too! WTF am I going to do? I know, schedule! yep, it's going to have to come down to pulling up good ole Exell and making a schedule. I hate that, except then I can schedule in some knitting time right? Yeppers LOL.

Ok, off to get ready for work, peace!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Schedule? What's that?!!

Good luck girlie!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Yeah, schedule, got that, and as of today, I've decided I need that other unfortunate thing: a to-do list. But, we'll make it, right? Can't wait to hear stories from the student teaching, sounds like fun!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

BREATHE!!!!
There isn't that better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home