Saturday, November 03, 2007

An idea I'm thinking about.....

THIS was showcased in the most recent Lion Brand Yarn email and I'm thinking this may be what I decide to do since socks take me so long. If I were quicker at socks then I'd make them too but I'm not so this may be what I can do. I've met quite a few people who served over there recently and though they are back safe and sound I feel like I can do something for them by helping others. Anyway, it's brewing in my mind. Just thought I'd share. And plus, the first one, which won't be that good probably, could be a good gift to Karl's dad for Christmas. Have a good one... oh, and
GO BLUE!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

FYI: The Socks For Soldiers group also has people who knit beanie caps and cotton washcloths for those who don't do socks. ;)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh!

Or....the have machine knitters who will knit the legs and send the legs off to have heel/foot added on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home