Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Drum roll please........

I'll start you off with our pumpkins we carved last night. With flash and without. Mine is the left hand one, my oldest didn't do one, the party pooper LOL.

Oooooh, scary eh?
Ok, what you all have been waiting soooo patiently for, the Penis Socks! Officially known as Inside Out! designed by Kaci Kyler Hays in the Socks that Rock color way Monsoon by Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I wore them today and all I can say is DAMN they kept my feet warm and comfy! I may just do this pattern again someday for sure! So left foot.....
and right foot....
and as good of a photo I could take of the cable pattern at the top.
I'm really happy with how they turned out and I'm going to cast on the Lenore socks next since the yarn matches my hair and that makes it close to my heart. I'm such a dork I know! :)

So, if you don't hear from me before then, have a
Happy Halloween!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Meg said...

They look great - the punkins and the socks!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Cool pumpkins and YAY!! for socks being done. Woot!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Nice work on the socks!!! They're finally done and Suz doesn't have to hear the word PENIS anymore!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home