Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First sickness of this school year

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later that's for sure but why couldn't it have been oh, say a head cold like the kids have gotten? Or the 24 hour flu? Noooo I get to go right into my usual strep throat. And yes, I'm going to whine about it because I. DON'T. FEEL. GOOD. LOL, a little drama to start my day off, sorry.

I'm missing school today to see if I can get into the doctor's and for some of you, that gives you an indication of how sick I am doesn't it? Especially since the two classes I'm going to miss are the ones I'm failing. :(

Just wanted to pop in and say that I've managed to not get much more done on the baby sweater for my brothers newest one and it's due in like two weeks. But school has got to come first right now and I have 5 days over Thanksgiving which would be just enough to get that tiny thing done.

Gotta go take a shower now. Peace lovies.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

OH CRAP!!! get some rest, lots of fluids...you know the drill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home